Appendix B Agents Configuration Format
- The configuration in the text box needs to be in ‘INI’ format.
- According to the section header, N2WS will pass the key-value pairs to the appropriate agents.
- Each agent writes the set of key-value pairs it receives for a section to its configuration file and restarts to reload the configuration.
To configure agents:
- 1.SelectServer Settings > Agents Configuration.
- 2.Write the configuration in the text box with the section header followed by its key-pair, as shown in the sample rules below.
- 3.Select Publish.
The following sample rules show how to configure relevant agents:
- Pass configuration to all remote agents of a given policy. The following will pass the key-value
max_seconds_to_wait_for_vss=100to all remote agents that belong to the policy by the name ‘
- Pass configuration to a specific remote agent. The following will pass the key-value
max_seconds_to_wait_for_vss=100to the remote agent whose AWS instance ID is ‘
- Pass configuration to all remote agents. The following will pass the key-value
max_seconds_to_wait_for_policy=600to all remote agents:
- Pass configuration to a local agent. The following will pass the key-value
max_seconds_to_wait_for_policy=600to the local agent:
One or more instances of all of the above can be pasted together to the text box in the Agent Configuration screen. On Publish, N2WS iterates over all sections and passes the relevant configuration to each agent.